Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exhaustion to the Max

Why does it seem that I'm just as tired when I get 8 hours of sleep as when I get 4? Because if that's the case, I feel like there's a lot more things I should be doing. Training for a marathon, reading Crime and Punishment, staying out late with friends, investigating global warming....

These are all important and laudable deeds, so if I'm going to have an extra 4 hours of non-sleep time every night for the rest of my life, I might as well get started now.

4 comments:

my ghostwriter said...

I frequently only get four hours of sleep, which is how I maintain my current level of absurdity and hypersocial activities. I need a break.

heathen said...

I struggle with this daily. And now I have an eye-twitch. Blast!

kaitlyn.e said...

if i had four hours more of awake time, i would watch four more hours of charmed every day.

Picture me me Drawlin'... said...

Less sleep, more life!!!